The Communist Party of New Zealand from Origins to 1946", PhD thesis, Victoria University of Wellington, 1994 and Macintyre, The Reds: The Communist Party of Australia from origins to illegality (Sydney, 1999).
What does CPNZ stand for?
CPNZ stands for Communist Party of New Zealand
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPNZ
- Centre Professionnel du Nord Vaudois (French: North Vaud Professional Center; Vaud, Switzerland)
- Comité Professionnel National de la Visite Médicale (French: National Professional Committee of Medical Visits)
- Center for Pacific Northwest Studies (Westtern Washington University: Bellingham, WA)
- Computer Protocol Network Executive
- Central Park, New York
- Conservative Party of New York (est. 1962)
- Constitution Party of New York
- Conservative Party of New York State
- Capital Properties New Zealand (Auckland and Wellington, New Zealand)
- Communication Partners New Zealand (business telecommunications company)