Rizospastis, the newspaper of the Communist Party of Greece, stressed that the imperialist powers are targeting Syria and the entire Middle East region through using mercenary armed terrorist groups to hit Syria's stability under the cover of opposition, with the aim of overcoming Iran and controlling the oil and natural gas transfer lines.
What does KKE stand for?
KKE stands for Communist Party of Greece
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KKE
We have 3 other meanings of KKE in our Acronym Attic
- Kuzey Kibris Darts Birligi (Turkish: North Cyprus Darts Association; est. 1993)
- Kerberos Key Distribution Center
- Kendra Kimbrough Dance Ensemble (Oakland, CA)
- Kaynak Kullanimi Destekleme Fonu
- Körfuknattleiksdómarafélag Íslands (Icelandic Basketball Referees Union)
- Kustom Kitchens Distributing Inc. (Fresno, CA)
- Kelab Kaunseling Dan Kerjaya (Malaysian: Career and Counseling Club)
- Kementerian Keselamatan Dalam Negeri (Malaysia)
- Karma Kagyu Dharma Society, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Korpskommandant (German: military rank)
- K.K. Electronics India (India)
- Kommounistiko Komma Elladas (Greek communist party)
- Kozo Keikaku Engineering Inc. (Japan)
- Karena Kutahu Engkau Begitu (Andre Hehanusa song)
- Kurt Kelly Entertainment, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
- KKE Info Media
- Kangaroo Kids Education Ltd. (India)
- Koordinierung Kirchlicher Erwerbsloseninitiativen Sachsens (German: Ecclesiastical Initiative to Coordinate Unemployed Saxons)
- King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital (Saudi Arabia)
- Kovai Kalaimagal Educational Trust Coimbatore (est. 1992; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And the Anticapitalist Left Cooperation for the Overthrow, the Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist), the Marxist--Leninist Communist Party, the Workers Revolutionary Party and the Organization for the Reconstruction of the Communist Party of Greece all won votes, but not seats.
The poll showed Pasok with 27 per cent and New Democracy with 21 per cent, the Communist Party of Greece, KKE, with 8.