Li, born in November 1950, is currently a member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China Central Committee.
What does CPCCC stand for?
CPCCC stands for Communist Party of China Central Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of CPCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company (various locations)
- Cigarette Packet Collectors Club (Great Britain)
- Civilian Planning and Conduct Capability (European Union)
- Coastal Pollution Coordination Centre
- Committee of Protection and Care of Children (Vietnam)
- Community Personnel Coordinating Committee (US CIA)
- Computer Program Configuration Component
- Connecticut Poison Control Center
- Crisis Pregnancy & Counseling Center (Uganda)
- Cigarette Pack Collectors Club of Argentina
- Coupled-Perturbed Coupled-Cluster (with) Single (And) Double Excitation
- Cancer Prevention and Control Database
- Capability Code
- Centre for Peacemaking and Community Development (est. 1985; Russia)
- Clinicopathologic Cause of Death (certificate; various organizations)
- Community Partnership for Child Development (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Central Pennsylvania Country Dance Association (State College, PA)
- Center for Pharmacogenomics and Complex Disease Research (University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey; Newark, NJ)
- Cornwall and Plymouth Children's Diabetes Register
- Canberra Packard Central Europe GmbH (est. 1987; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Li Changchen, Member of Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of Communist Party of China Central Committee, (CPCCC) here at Aiwan-e-Sadr.
Li Changchun, a member of the Standing Committee of the Politburo of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, will pay an official visit to Iran later this month, at the invitation of the Iranian government.
ISLAMABAD -- A high-level delegation led by Member of Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, Li Changchun arrived here Wednesday on a two-day visit.
The plan was jointly issued on April 26 by 19 departments, including the Organization Department of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, and the Ministry of Civil Affairs.
Sanctifying private property rights, helping the northeast and communicating more with the public would accelerate China's ''socialist market system'' -- the stated objective of this year's meeting, called the Third Plenum of the 16th Communist Party of China Central Committee.
9 (ANI): Li Changchun, a member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, has said Asian media should increase their influence to match the growing economic clout of the continent.
According to information from the Publicity Department of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, till February 5, 1,635 illegal websites and 217 blogs displaying 'lewd' content faced a shutdown, while more than four million porn-related posts or messages were trashed.