Adviser to the Kyrgyz Minister of Economy Aidai Kurmanova met with Chinese delegation headed by representative of International Department of Communist Party of China, press service of Ministry of Economy said.
What does CPC stand for?
CPC stands for Communist Party of China
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPC
We have 907 other meanings of CPC in our Acronym Attic
- Commission Professionnelle Consultative (French: Professional Consultative Committee)
- Commissioned Personnel Center
- Committee of Program Coordination (United Nations)
- Common Pleas Court (various locations)
- Common Product Code
- Common Professional Core (education)
- Commune People's Committee (Viet Nam)
- Communication et Profession Comptable (French: Communication and Professional Accounting)
- Communications Payload Controller
- Communist Party of Canada
- Community Partnerships for Children (Massachusetts)
- Community Patent Convention (aka Convention for the European Patent for the Common Market or Luxembourg Convention)
- Community Pentecostal Church (Canada)
- Community Pregnancy Clinic (various locations)
- Community Preservation Committee (various locations)
- Community Prevention Coalition (various organizations)
- Competing Prime Contractor
- Compilers for Parallel Computing
- Complementary Punctured Convolutional (code)
- Complex Permittivity Contrast
Samples in periodicals archive:
Li, born in November 1950, is currently a member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China Central Committee.
The event has received worldwide attention as it offers a first glimpse of the economic thinking of the new leadership of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
Summary: Communist Party of China (CPC) delegate Nie Chunyu will attend Sudan's national meeting organized by the National Congress Party of Sudan from Nov.
It toppled more than 30 housing units, a spokesman with the Jiashi County Committee of the Communist Party of China told the state-run Xinhua news agency.
The meeting was also attended by the Chinese ambassador to Bulgaria Guo Yezhou The Bulgarian Vice-President has congratulated China on its achievements scored under the leadership of the Communist Party of China (CPC), as cited by The China Daily.
Summary: The Communist Party of China is celebrating its 90th anniversary.
Our relations have a long historical background of cooperation which saw us before our independence being assisted by the Communist Party of China invariously to build the capacity that we used to demolish colonialism here," Mugabe said.