Mohammed bin Faiel Raidan, the Executive Commissioner for Scouts and Guides in Dhofar Governorate in a speech on this occasion said that the SGC had made great efforts to provide all the facilities to host JOTA-JOTI by providing multiple halls for various communications stations in the main communications station, creating and preparing scouting and guiding visits in various stages and an orientation meeting for the leaders of scout and guide, urging them to actively participate in their activities.
What does COMMSTA stand for?
COMMSTA stands for Communications Station
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Ontology of Communication Technology (IEEE Communications Society)
- Communications Operator
- Communications Plan
- Combined Monitoring-Based and Modelling-Based Priority Setting
- Combat Radius Capability
- Communication Routing Identifier
- Communications Management System
- Customer Oriented Manufacturing Management Systems
- Communications Technician (military communications specialist)
- Central Office Maintenance Management System-Preventive Maintenance
- Deployed Element Communications Success
- Communications Supplementary Activity
- Council Overseeing Medical & Massage Therapy Accreditation
- Communicative Multiagent Team Decision Plan
- Communication Output Memory Module Technology
- Complementary Technical Report
- Communications Unit
- Commander, United States Army Forces
- Common Methodology for Multimodal Transport Environmental Impact Assessment (EU urban planning strategy)
- Communications Multiplexer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA)recently hosted a workshop for the public telecommunications operators with the aim of ensuring theeffective implementation of the recently issued ministerial resolution concerning radio communications stations and networks.
Will Lead Next Stage of Digital Growth at Emmis Stations INDIANAPOLIS, May 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Angie May Cook has been named to the newly created role of Vice President, Emmis Digital, and will be responsible for driving digital revenue growth and innovation throughout the Emmis Communications station portfolio (Nasdaq: EMMS).
to build wireless communications stations in Hong Kong.
The gang fled across fields towards the Creggan estate in Derry after attacking the unmanned communications station.
said Tuesday it will begin a bargain-rate service in July to help companies offer Internet-related services based on about 100 wireless communications stations, making it the first Japanese manufacturer to launch telecom services on its own network with a government license.
The Government's huge GCHQ secret communications station also listened for information that would link him with shady businessmen and drug dealers.
Byline: Kermit Pattison Daily News Staff Writer Dave McGhee settled down to build his dream home in a remote Ventura County canyon near a space-age communications station with massive satellite dishes.