IBM's eNetwork Communications Server for Windows NT provides a powerful multifunction, multiprotocol gateway for connecting diverse applications and network environments.
What does CSNT stand for?
CSNT stands for Communications Server for Windows NT
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CSNT
We have 7 other meanings of CSNT in our Acronym Attic
- Council of State Neurosurgical Societies (est. 1978)
- Car Shop Nine Study Area
- Czech and Slovak Neutron Scattering Community (Czech and Solvak Crystallographic Association)
- Center for the Study of Nervous System Injury (Washington University; St. Louis, MO)
- Centre for Special Needs and Studies in Inclusive Education (Hong Kong)
- Centre de Spectrométrie Nucléaire et de Spectrométrie de Masse (France)
- Cisco Storage Networking Support Specialist
- Corrective Services NSW (New South Wales; Australia)
- Carotid Sinus Nerve Transection
- CiscoSecure NT
- Complete Sciatic Nerve Transection
- Computer Security and Network Technician
- Computer Systems & Networking Technology
- Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts
- Connexions Service National Unit (UK)
- Command Stock Number Users Directory
- Chrysanthemum Stem Necrosis Virus (plant pathology)
- Common Stock Non-Voting (investing)
- Chimpanzee Sanctuary Northwest
Samples in periodicals archive:
MPC+ for Windows NT provides support for three methods of attaching to System/390 mainframes: High-Speed Access Services (HSAS), TCP/IP Direct Connect and IBM's Communications Server for Windows NT version 6.
IBM's eNetwork Communications Server for Windows NT is the best of breed answer for enterprise class host communications when reliability, performance, and availability are mandatory requirements.
Eicon Technology, a global leader in remote access products, today announced that IBM (NYSE:IBM) will integrate the company's EiconCard software drivers into its eNetwork Communications Server for Windows NT.
The BARR/NJE functions as a client to Microsoft SNA Server or IBM Communications Server for Windows NT gateways, or via channel-to-channel.
and IBM today announced a joint relationship through which IBM will use InfoSpinner's ForeSite technology as the base for its recently announced Host Publisher function of IBM eNetwork Communications Server for Windows NT.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 4, 1998-- COM2001 NTX Enterprise Communications Server for Windows NT Employs Sophisticated PIKA Daytona Boards for Telephony Services COM2001 Technologies Inc.
According to Bill Duncan, IBM's Networking Software Business Development and Strategy manager, "Our enterprise data center customers expect and demand the robustness, reliability and extensive scalability inherent in IBM eNetwork Communications Server for Windows NT and Host On-Demand products.