NASDAQ: CIEN) announced its 10G wire-speed encryption solution is now Federal Information Processing Standard 140-2 Level 2 compliant, and validated by the National Institute of Standards and Technology and Communications Security Establishment Canada.
What does CSEC stand for?
CSEC stands for Communications Security Establishment Canada (US National Security Agency equivalent in Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSEC
We have 41 other meanings of CSEC in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Science and Engineering Building (York University and University of Michigan)
- Albert P. Crary Science and Engineering Center, McMurdo Station, Antarctica
- Caribbean Secondary Examination Certificate (Caribbean Examinations Council)
- Child Safety Education Coalition (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents; UK)
- Clean and Safe Energy Coalition
- Clinical Staff Executive Committee (University of Virginia; Charlottesville, VA)
- Combat Systems Executive Committee
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children
- Commission on State Emergency Communications (Texas)
- Common Software Executive Council
- Computerized Self Evaluation Checklist
- Contractor Software Engineering Capability Assessment
- California State Employees Charitable Campaign
- Canadian Society for Electrical and Computer Engineering (Canada)
- Centre for the Study of European Contract Law (University of Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- Cabin Security Enhancement Contribution Program (Transport Canada)
- Construction Stormwater and Erosion Control Plan (Seattle, WA)
- Canadian Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- Control Section
- California State Employees Credit Union (est. 1933)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NIST has validated Diversinet's Java cryptographic module and Java Crypto Module for Mobile under FIPS 140-2, Security Requirements for Cryptographic Modules - a rigorous testing program administered by NIST and the Communications Security Establishment Canada (CSEC).
Radware (NASDAQ: RDWR), a leading provider of application delivery and application security solutions for virtual and cloud data centers, has announced that its DefensePro(R) family of denial of service (DoS) protection and intrusion prevention service (IPS) has earned the Common Criteria Evaluation Assurance Level (EAL) 4+ certification issued by the Communications Security Establishment Canada.
May 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today announced that CA Directory r12 SP3 has met the requirements of Common Criteria Evaluation Assurance Level 3+ from the Communications Security Establishment Canada (CSEC).
The CMVP is a joint program between NIST and the Communications Security Establishment Canada (CSEC).
Common Criteria is an Important Part of NetMotion Wireless Expansion Plans SEATTLE, May 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- NetMotion Wireless, a leading provider of mobile productivity and management software, today announced the acceptance of Mobility XE, the company's industry leading Mobile VPN, into the Common Criteria Evaluation and Certification Scheme program by the Communications Security Establishment Canada.
The FIPS 140-2 standard is a joint effort by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in the United States, and the Communications Security Establishment Canada (CSEC), under the Canadian government.
today announced that CA SpectrumA' Infrastructure Manager has achieved international Common Criteria Evaluation Assurance Level 2 certification from the Communications Security Establishment Canada (CSEC) Canadian Common Criteria Scheme (CCCS).