SSH Communications Security is the inventor of the secure shell (SSH) protocol, the gold standard for data-in-transit encryption.
What does COMSEC stand for?
COMSEC stands for Communications Security
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COMSEC
- Communications Satellite
- Communications Satellite Corporation
- Commercial Satellite Communications
- Commission on Science and Technology for Sustainable Development in the South (Pakistan)
- Commander, Military Sealift Command
- Commander, Military Sealift Command, Europe
- Commander, Military Sealift Command, Atlantic
- Commander, Military Sealift Command, Pacific
- Consolidation and Management of Supply Consumption Rates
- Commonwealth Secretariat
- Communications Security Fleet (US DoD)
- Communications Security Logistics
- Commander, Second Fleet
- Combined Sensor Tracking Exercise
- Centre d'Organisation Mauricien de Services et d'Education Populaire (French: Center for Organizational Mauritian Services and Public Education; Canada)
- Council on Medical Student Education in Pediatrics
- Commission On Marine Science, Engineering And Resources
- Commander Service Group
- Commander Service Squadron
- Center for Optical Materials Science and Engineering Technologies (Clemson University; South Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Communications Electronics Command (CECOM) Communications Security Logistics Activity (CSLA) at Fort Huachuca, Ariz.
SSH Communications Security (HEX:SSH1V), a developer of Internet security solutions, has announced the SSH QuickSec Toolkit for SAN (Storage Area Network), the industry's first IPSec (Internet Protocol Security) toolkit designed for developers who need to integrate advanced security into storage systems and devices.
2006 poses significant challenges to organizations trying to protect themselves against next generation IM and real-time communications security attacks The IMlogic Threat Center, the industry's first global consortium to provide threat detection and protection for instant messaging (IM), peer-to-peer (P2P), and other real-time communication (RTC) applications, today released two new reports entitled, "2005 Real-Time Communications Security: The Year in Review" and "Top 5 Instant Messaging Security Risks for 2006.
About SSH Communications Security Founded in 1995, SSH Communications Security is the company that invented the SSH protocol - the gold standard protocol for data-in-transit security solutions.
SSH Communications Security (HEX:SSH1V), a developer of Internet security solutions, has announced the immediate availability of SSH Secure Shell Toolkit 3.
With his help, Sipera's IP Communications Security products will contain the world's best algorithms," said Seshu Madhavapeddy.
22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SSH Communications Security, known the world over as the inventor of the secure shell protocol, today announced that Info Security Products Guide, the industry's leading information security research and advisory guide, has selected SSH Communications Security as a finalist for the 2013 Global Excellence Awards in the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance category.