She was a senior financial analyst at Communications Satellite Corporation and the budget manager for Public Broadcasting Service, among other positions.
What does COMSAT stand for?
COMSAT stands for Communications Satellite Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COMSAT
- Contamination Monitoring System
- Continuous Opacity Monitoring Systems
- Contractor Operated Maintenance Support
- Contractor Operation and Maintenance Services
- Contractor Operations and Maintenance of Simulators
- Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Assistant (dentistry)
- Commonwealth Observer Mission to South Africa
- Committee on Radiocommunications and Search and Rescue
- Commercial Satellite
- Communications Satellite
- Commercial Satellite Communications
- Commission on Science and Technology for Sustainable Development in the South (Pakistan)
- Commander, Military Sealift Command
- Commander, Military Sealift Command, Europe
- Commander, Military Sealift Command, Atlantic
- Commander, Military Sealift Command, Pacific
- Consolidation and Management of Supply Consumption Rates
- Commonwealth Secretariat
- Communications Security
- Communications Security Fleet (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, he was Director of Taxes and Special Studies at Communications Satellite Corporation.
From his professional origins at Bell System (AT&T) he has built his executive career with the Communications Satellite Corporation (COMSAT), Hughes Aircraft, Raytheon Corporation, Telco Systems, Inc.
Prior to that, he was with Communications Satellite Corporation (COMSAT) for 10 years where he held several positions, the most recent as a director.
He has held executive level positions at organizations including Honeywell International (ADEMCO Security Group), General Instrument, Communications Satellite Corporation, and Booz Allen Hamilton.
Goldstein had served 26 years at the Communications Satellite Corporation (COMSAT), the last six years as Chairman and CEO.
Karnes has also served as Chief Financial Officer of the Balcon Company, a subsidiary of American Express, and as controller and treasurer of Communications Satellite Corporation (COMSAT).
Before coming to Raychem, Frey worked at Memorex Corporation, Communications Satellite Corporation and Arthur Andersen & Company.