Communications intercepts have always been crucial to U.
What does COMINT stand for?
COMINT stands for Communications Intercept (less common)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COMINT
- Computer Integrated Learning
- Coherent Optical Multiple-Input Multiple-Output
- Council of Ministers
- Conference of Ministers of Information of Non-Aligned Countries
- Compagnie Minière d'Akouta (French)
- Commander in Chief
- Consolidated Mining and Smelting Company of Canada
- Commander, Mine Warfare Command
- Communist Infiltration (FBI surveillance project)
- Communications Intelligence
- Communications Intelligence Advisory Tasking Message
- Communist International (Also CI or Third International)
- Communications Intelligence Report
- Communications Intelligence Summary
- Council on Mentally Ill Offenders (California)
- Committee On Imagery Requirements & Exploitation
- Chancellor's Office Management Information System (California Community Colleges)
- COmission Ministérielle de l'Informatique de Santé
- Command Management Information System
- Confédération Mondiale de l'Industrie de la Santé Animale (French: Worldwide Confederation of the Animal Health industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Journal also said communications intercepts revealed that Iran was looking into ways to help Shiite hardliners in Bahrain and Yemen to destabilize the governments there.
In early November, US intelligence authorities say they learned from a communications intercept of Al-Qaeda followers in Yemen that a man named "Umar Farouk" -- the first two names of the jetliner suspect, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab -- had volunteered for a coming operation, The Times noted.
Communications intercepts show that there are differences forging among the Taliban ranks.
The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the drones provide Pakistan with video images, communications intercepts and other information.
The group has been weakened considerably in recent years by a sustained Colombian military effort supported by $4bn from the US for sophisticated surveillance, communications intercepts and other tools.
BAGHDAD - A former communications intercept operator said that U.
Even with spy satellites, communications intercepts and complete air control, the most advanced technology that NATO can deploy is not working.