Acquired by Northrop Grumman in April 1999, California Microwave Systems specializes in airborne reconnaissance and surveillance systems, government ground-based satellite communications systems, communications gateway systems, and mission planning.
What does CGS stand for?
CGS stands for Communications Gateway System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CGS
We have 297 other meanings of CGS in our Acronym Attic
- Committee on Geological Sciences
- Common Gateway System
- Common Geopositioning Services (BAE Systems)
- Common Geospatial-Intelligence System
- Common Graphics System
- Common Ground Segment
- Common Ground Station
- Common Ground System
- Commonwealth Government Securities (Australia)
- Commonwealth Governor's School (Northern VA)
- Communications Ground Segment
- Community Girls School
- Community Grants Scheme (Australia)
- Compagnie Générale de Secours (French: General Relief Company)
- Comparative Genome Sequencing
- Comparative Grain Size
- Computer General Studies
- Computer Generated Solutions (New York)
- Computer Generated Sound
- Conditions Générales de Service (French: Terms of Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Decision Agent consists of California Microwave Systems' Communications Gateway System (CGS), Multi-functional Interpreter (MFI), Multi-thread Security Protocol (MSP), Mail List Agent (MLA), send and receive proxies and Web-based message preparation system.
July 20 /PRNewswire/ -- California Microwave Systems, a unit of Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) and a leader in military message solutions, has announced the completion of Defense Information Systems Agency Defense Message System (DMS) certification for its Communications Gateway System (CGS) using a company-designed and developed DMS Multi-Function Interpreter (MFI).