According to the Communications Fraud Control Association (CFCA), telecom fraud costs businesses more than $40 billion each year.
What does CFCA stand for?
CFCA stands for Communications Fraud Control Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFCA
We have 42 other meanings of CFCA in our Acronym Attic
- Carolina Forest Civic Association (est. 2009)
- Central Florida Christian Academy (Orlando, FL)
- Central Florida Coordination Area (action plan to facilitate coordination among these districts on water supply)
- Central Florida Corvette Association
- Charitable Facility Compliance Alternative
- Chicago Film Critics Association
- Christian Family Care Agency (Arizona)
- Christian Foundation for Children and Aging
- Civil False Claims Act
- Committee for a Free Choice for the Afghan
- Complexe de Fabrication de Cadarache (French: Cadarache Manufacturing Complex; est. 1961; Cadarache, France)
- Concrete Floor Contractors Association (Canada)
- Coordination Forum for Countering Antisemitism
- Central Florida Community Action Agency
- Coalition for Clean Affordable Energy (Santa Fe, NM)
- Crédit Foncier et Communal d'Alsace et de Lorraine (French mortgage lending company)
- Concrete Floor Contractors Association of Ontario
- Center for College Alcohol Recovery
- Central Florida Commercial Association of Realtors (Cocoa Beach, FL)
- Canadian Foundation for Climate and Atmospheric Sciences
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chie Wasserfall, acting managing director of Telecom, said that the Communications Fraud Control Association (CFCA) estimates that loss to fraud in the sector is estimated to amount to N$80 billion.
Associations studied comprised a cross section of security, safety, and management groups such as the American Society of Safety Engineers, the Communications Fraud Control Association, the International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety, and the National Fire Protection Association.
amp;#8221; The recently published 2011 Global Fraud Loss Survey, by the Communications Fraud Control Association (CFCA), agrees.
That spring, a few managers from the security departments of 15 long-distance and local telephone companies met in San Francisco and created the Communications Fraud Control Association (CFCA), a nonprofit organization that has established itself as a national clearinghouse for telecommunications crime information.
Communications Fraud Control Association is an international association based in Washington, D.
Session Sponsored by Communications Fraud Control Association BETHESDA, Md.
Long distance calling fraud is a problem that nationwide costs companies more than $1 billion annually, according to the Communications Fraud Control Association, an industry group.