The last coalition strikes in the southern no-fly zone were on 22 October 2002 against a command and control communications facility near A1 Jarrah and an air defense operations center near Tallil.
What does COMFAC stand for?
COMFAC stands for Communications Facility
This definition appears very rarely
- Communications-Electronics Warfare Simulator
- Commence Exercise
- Commodity Exchange
- Communications Exercise
- Communications Exploitation
- Council of Europe Committee of Experts
- Ministerio de Comercio Exterior (Spanish, Costa Rica)
- Commander, Expeditionary Strike Group (US Navy)
- College of Marin Foundation
- Comparative Molecular Field Analysis
- Commander, Fleet Air, Caribbean
- Commander Fleet Air Eastern Atlantic/Mediterranean
- Commander, Fleet Air, Keflavik
- Commander, Fleet Air, Mediterranean
- Commander, Fleet Air, Western Pacific
- Commander, Fleet Air Wing Northern Atlantic
- Computer Model for Feasibility Analysis and Reporting (software; United Nations Industrial Development Organization)
- Comité Federal de Radiodifusión (Argentina)
- Conductivity-Modulated Field Effect Transistor
- Commander, Fleet Electronic Warfare Support Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The presiding judge also said whether the land is still being used as a communications facility was irrelevant to the case.
The VI Consumer, consisting of an application program, communications facility and a VI User Agent, communicates using a VI.
6 hectares of the roughly 242 hectares of the Kamiseya communications facility belong to Yokohama.
SFIG is a large "carrier class" satellite communications facility and remains one of the few independent and multi-platform capable operators in the world.
naval communications facility in Yokohama under a 20-year contract with the Defense Agency's Defense Facilities Administration Agency in March 1977.
5 million contract modification to operate and maintain multiple Extremely High Frequency (EHF) Communications systems at the Naval Satellite Communications Facility (NAVSATCOM) Northwest, in Chesapeake, Virginia.
1 million contract to operate and maintain the Navy Satellite Communications Facility (NAVSATCOMMFAC) Northwest in Chesapeake Virginia, a component activity of the Naval Computer and Telecommunications Area Master Station Atlantic Norfolk, Virginia.