C4D is not PR or corporate communications exercise.
What does COMMEX stand for?
COMMEX stands for Communications Exercise
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COMMEX
- Communications Countermeasures
- Communications Control
- Command Center
- Communications Deception
- Commander, Maritime Defense Zone (US DoD)
- Commerce and Economics (Government College, Karachi, Pakistan)
- Communications and Electronics
- Congress on Materials and Manufacturing Engineering and Technology
- Creighton Online Multiple Modular Expert System (nursing system)
- Commodities Exchange
- Communications Experts (Chatham, MA)
- Complete Monumental Military Foul-Up (polite form)
- Commander, Mine Warfare Command
- Communications Intelligence (usually seen as COMINT)
- Community Impact Team (Colorado Springs, CO police)
- Community Intervention Trial for Smoking Cessation (National Cancer Institute)
- Coordinated Mekong Ministerial Initiative against Trafficking
- Cultivating Obedience, Ministering Mercy, Internalizing Truth (mother/daughter conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the recent Joint User Interoperability Communications Exercise 2011, Ultra-DNE's PacketAssure iQ (PA iQ) provided a reliable way forward for a traditionally Time Division Multiplexed (TDM) U.
Local management have simply embarked on a very biased communications exercise aimed at trying to convince staff that they had to leave the NHS.
To that end, we explore the power of partnerhips with a look at NSWC Dam Neck; Phoenix Express; DoD's Interoperability Communications Exercise (DICE); Joint Expeditionary Force Experiment 2008-3 (JEFX 08-3); Trident Warrior 2008; Coalition Warrior Interoperability Demonstration (CWID); and Combined Endeavor.
units are required to complete communications exercises with all WHNS assets during two annual exercises.
In May 2007, the 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, based at Fort Hood, Texas, conducted its first communications exercise to internally test and validate its newly fielded Army Battle Command Systems.
Oh dear, what else did you think it was - a corporate communications exercise with paper hats?
Mr Geldard said: "This event, believed to be the first large-scale communications exercise of its kind, was intended to introduce chefs to the food chain and to inform them of what really goes on on the farm ( the extremely high levels of farm management and animal nutrition we implement to produce quality beef and lamb.