The four notices relate to the poor condition of electrical systems in communications equipment rooms, the maintenance of communications equipment rooms allowing access to live conductors and procedures and methods for carrying out risk evaluation and implementing risk control measures.
What does CER stand for?
CER stands for Communications Equipment Room
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CER
We have 268 other meanings of CER in our Acronym Attic
- Clinical Evaluation Report
- Closer Economic Relations (Australia/New Zealand trade agreement)
- Coeficiente de Estabilización de Referencia (currency index)
- Cold Eyes Review
- Combat Effectiveness Report
- Combat Engineer Regiment (Australian Army Unit)
- Comitato Esecutivo Regionale
- Comitato per l'Edilizia Residenziale (Italian)
- Commission for Energy Regulation (Electricity and Gas regulator for Republic of Ireland)
- Committee on Ecumenical Relations
- Community Economic Regeneration (UK)
- Community of European Railway and Infrastructure Companies
- Community of European Railways (Belgium)
- Compagnie des Eaux de Royan (French: Royan Water Company; Royan, France)
- Comparative Education Review
- Comparative Effectiveness Research (US DHHS)
- Complete Engine Repair
- Complete Engine Repair Cards
- Complete Engineering Release
- Component Engineering Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such a system should be configured as a unitized platform to house vital support devices for such applications as enterprise-wide networking, mid-range computer systems, file servers, large communications equipment rooms and voice/data/video centers.
activated the sprinkler system, which ended up flooding the police communications equipment room, according to officials at the Los Angeles Police Department.