CEBP, or communications enabled business processes, is a hot area as these solutions allow companies to integrate communications to improve workflow, productivity and most importantly the bottom line.
What does CEBP stand for?
CEBP stands for Communications Enabled Business Processes (Avaya)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEBP
We have 30 other meanings of CEBP in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Ethics-Based Organizations
- Celiac disease and bilateral occipital calcifications
- Cellular Robotic System
- Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein
- Center for Evidence-Based Physiotherapy (Netherlands)
- Center for Evidence-Based Practice
- Centre for Evidence-Based Pathology (Nottingham, UK)
- Centre for Evidence-Based Pharmacotherapy
- Centre of Evidence-Based Physiotherapy (Australia)
- Cornwall Education Business Partnership (UK)
- Council for Electronic Billing and Payment (NACHA)
- CCAAT/Enhancer-Binding Protein, Alpha
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein, Beta
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein Epsilon
- CCAAT/Enhancer-Binding Protein, Gamma
- Centre for Evidence Based Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition (Australia)
- Center of Excellence in Business Process Innovation (Stevens Institute of Technology; Hoboken, NJ)
- Colegio de Especialistas en Belleza de Puerto Rico (Spanish: Beauty Specialist College of Puerto Rico)
- CCAAT (Cytidine-Cytidine-Adenosine-Adenosine-Thymidine) Enhancer Binding Protein Zeta (gene)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These executive appointments strengthen the ECDS management team as the company focuses on providing the next generation multi-mode, multi-directional communications solutions to power enterprise Communications Enabled Business Processes (CEBP).
Scalable to more than 200 concurrent calls, this Microsoft Windows based software solution allows businesses of all sizes and types to implement cost-effective Communications Enabled Business Processes (CEBP).
Lawrence Byrd, Avaya director, communications enabled business processes solutions.
New Solution For Communications Enabled Business Processes Speeds Decision-Making, Streamlines Mission-Critical Processes and Resolves Issues Before They Impact Customers BASKING RIDGE, N.