The Orange/PesaPal deal is further testimony to the crucial role mobile money solutions play in enhancing business transactions, as stated by the Communications Commission of Kenya, Fourth Quarter Industry statistics, released in October 2012, noting a 2.
What does CCK stand for?
CCK stands for Communications Commission of Kenya
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCK
We have 58 other meanings of CCK in our Acronym Attic
- Centre de Calcul Khawarizmi (French: Khawarizmi Computing Center; Tunisia)
- Chair Command Kill
- Choa Chu Kang (Singapore)
- Christian Council of Korea (South Korea)
- Church Of Christ the King (Brighton, UK)
- Ciudad Cultural Konex (Spanish: Konex Cultural City, Argentina)
- Client Customization Kit
- Cocos-Keeling Island (airport and country code)
- Color Clock
- Complementary Code Keying (RF modulation)
- Content Construction Kit (Drupal)
- Conti Comfort Kit (tire air compressor)
- Contracting Command Korea
- Crown Cork & Seal Company, Inc (Philadelphia, PA)
- Cyclo Club Kingersheim (French cycling club)
- Cholecystokinin-Pancreozymin (hormone)
- Causeway Coast Kayak Association (UK)
- Club de Canoë-Kayak d'Armentières (French: Armentieres Canoe-Kayak Club; Armentieres, France)
- Cholecystokinin A Receptor
Samples in periodicals archive:
A report released by the Communications Commission of Kenya (CCK) in June last year showed that less than 5 percent of people living in rural areas had access to the Internet even though the number of Internet users has risen to 10 million.
While internet and mobile penetration continue to increase rapidly in Kenyan cities, access to telecoms services in rural areas remains stubbornly low, according to a report from the country's telecom regulator, the Communications Commission of Kenya (CCK).
Kenya takes pride in being among the most competitive of the emerging markets in Africa, with mobile phone penetration variously quoted at between 20% and 49% - the Communications Commission of Kenya (CCK) estimates Kenya's mobile penetration at around 34%.
It said the law allows the Communications Commission of Kenya to "set standards for the manner, time and type of programmes to be broadcast under the this act.
In parallel, the sector regulator, the Communications Commission of Kenya has mandated price cuts on interconnection tariffs and proposed new competition regulations.
As an incentive to bring the charges down, telecom sector regulator, the Communications Commission of Kenya (CCK) and the Ministry of Information and Communication have made commitments to lower spectrum fees and review the overall spectrum policy for industry players by the end of August.
The Communications Commission of Kenya (CCK)) has chosen the Dutch company PortingXS to provide number portability to the East-African country.