The Communications Accounting System (CAS) is an assembly of software Feature Packs that can be configured to eliminate many in-house redundant efforts.
What does CAS stand for?
CAS stands for Communications Accounting System (Highland Lakes)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAS
We have 1015 other meanings of CAS in our Acronym Attic
- Commerce Acquisition Solutions (US Department of Commerce)
- Commercial Activities System
- Commercially Available Software
- Commission Accounting System
- Commission for Atmospheric Sciences (WMO)
- Committee on the Application of Standards (various organizations)
- Common Aircraft Servicing
- Common Assessment Scale (education)
- Communicating Applications Specification
- Communication Arts and Sciences (college courses)
- Community Action Service (International Baccalaureate high school program requirement)
- Community Adult School (California)
- Community Assistance Scheme (Australia)
- Community Attendant Services (Texas)
- Companion Animal Shelter (various locations)
- Comparative American Studies
- Compare and Swap
- Complete Active Space (quantum chemistry)
- Complex Adaptive System
- Complex Adaptive Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
HLS), the leading supplier of billing software for telecom, Internet, and VoIP applications, announces implementation of the Pervasive PSQL database engine in the current version of its flagship Communications Accounting System (CAS v7.
E[acute accent]Highland Lakes' Communications Accounting System (CAS) is an assembly of software Feature Packs that can be configured to eliminate many in-house redundant efforts.