com Contractor name : L-3 COMMUNICATIONS, COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS WEST Contractor address : 604N2200 West 84116 Salt Lake City Agency : Valsts aizsardzibas militaro objektu un iepirkumu centrs Ernestines 34 Contact point(s): Valsts aizsardzibas militaro objektu un iepirkumu centrs For the attention of: Inese Ozola Riga, LV-1046 LATVIA Telephone: +371 67300272 Fax: +371 67300207 E-mail: inese.
What does CSW stand for?
CSW stands for Communication Systems West (L-3 Communications; Utah)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSW
We have 155 other meanings of CSW in our Acronym Attic
- Clinical Social Worker
- Clinical Support Worker
- Coalition & Special Warfare
- College of the Southwest (New Mexico)
- Combat Support Wing (US Air Force)
- Combat Sustainment Wing (US Air Force)
- Commercial Sex Worker
- Commission on the Status of Women
- Common Software
- Communication Support Worker
- Communications Switching
- Community Service Worker (various organizations)
- Community Shares of Wisconsin (nonprofit collaboration)
- Community Speed Watch (UK)
- Community Support Worker
- Compartment Stowage Worksheet (US DoD)
- Completed Staff Work
- Computing Skills Workshop (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Conductor Sharing Wellhead (oil industry)
- Continuous Surface Wave
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lattice3D, a leader in 3D Publishing and Communication has announced that L-3 Communication Systems West, a division of New York based L-3 Communications has purchased Lattice3D's 3D Publishing platform as part of its initiative to further optimize its operations and provide an even higher level of service to its clients.
NEW YORK -- L-3 Communications (NYSE: LLL) announced today that its Communication Systems West (CS-West) division has delivered the first Tactical Common Data Link (TCDL) terminals implementing the Common Data Link (CDL) Ethernet over Generic Framing Protocol (GFP) network framing specification.