What does CDCD stand for?
CDCD stands for Communicable Disease Control Division (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDCD
We have 11 other meanings of CDCD in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Digital Cultural Content Initiative (standards and guidelines)
- Critical Design Configuration Control Limitations (aircraft term)
- Control Data Communications Control Procedure
- Cri-Du-Chat Critical Region (genetics)
- Capital District Coalition for Crime Victims' Rights, Inc.
- California State Civil Defense
- Canadian Daily Climate Data
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, with Conduction Defect
- Colorado Division of Commerce and Development
- Communicable Disease Control Directorate (Australia)
- Capital District Coin Dealers Association
- Central Dallas Community Development Corporation (Texas)
- Castlecomer District Community Development Network (Dublin, UK)
- Center for Democracy and Civic Education (New Mexico)
- Central Data Conversion and Control Equipment
- Certified Data Center Expert
- Commander, Disaster Control Element
- Constant Denaturant Capillary Electrophoresis
- Consumer Directed Care for Elderly
- Contamination Disposal Coordinating Element