Enter William Armstrong, a young Scot with attitude, who had acted at the Playhouse during its Commonwealth years.
What does CY stand for?
CY stands for Commonwealth Year (TV show Andromeda)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CY
We have 7 other meanings of CY in our Acronym Attic
- China Expert Tech, Inc.
- Context Transfer Protocol (IANA)
- Corrections Corporation of America (Nashville, TN)
- Calendar Year
- Challenge for Youth (Northern Ireland)
- Chief Yoeman (rank; US Navy)
- Children and Youth
- Chinese Yuan
Samples in periodicals archive:
He added: "With this being a Commonwealth year much of my sevens focus is on earning selection for the Games.
Cardiff boxers faired badly in this, the Commonwealth year.