19 2002 A leading biotechnology company Progen Industries Ltd (ASX:PGL / Nasdaq:PGLAF) and Australia's Commonwealth Science and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the research, development and manufacture of new drugs.
What does CSIRO stand for?
CSIRO stands for Commonwealth Science and Industrial Research Organisation (Clayton South, Victoria, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 6 other meanings of CSIRO in our Acronym Attic
- Corpo di Spedizione Italiano (Italian Army Division; WWII)
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (South Africa and Ghana)
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (New Delhi, India)
- Canadian Steel Industry Research Association
- Complex Systems Instability-Response Agency
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Automatic Computer
- Canadian Security Intelligence Review Commission
- Computer Security Incident Response Capability
- Computer Security Incident Response Center (IRS)
- Criticality Safety Information Resource Center
- Canadian Society for Independent Radio Production
- Covert Survivable In-Weather Reconnaissance Strike (Stealth)
- Computer Security Incident Response Team (CERT)
- California School Information Services
- Canadian Security Intelligence Service
- Canadian Society for Industrial Security, Inc.
- Canadian Society for Italian Studies
- Case-Shiller Indexes
- Center for Secure Information Systems
- Center for Spatial Information Science (University of Tokyo; Japan)