He has extensive experience in Asia-Pacific and throughout the World and following his service as Secretary General of United Cities and Local Governments (Asia Pacific), Asia Pacific President and World Vice President of the International Union of Local Authorities and a ten-year term as a Director of the Commonwealth Local Government Forum and considerable United Nations work, he was appointed as Ambassador for UCLG-ASPAC, a position he continues to occupy.
What does CLGF stand for?
CLGF stands for Commonwealth Local Government Forum (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CLGF in our Acronym Attic
- Committee on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Concerns
- Commission on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Equity
- Central London Golf Club (UK)
- Chiangmai Lamphun Golf Club (Thailand)
- Christian Life Gospel Center (Selangor, Malaysia)
- Civilian Labor Group Center
- Committee on Lesbian and Gay Concerns (American Psychological Association)
- Corporate Leaders Group on Climate Change (UK; University of Cambridge; climate-related business policy)
- Central Laboratory of General Ecology (Bulgaria)
- ChevronTexaco Lesbian and Gay Employees Association
- Commonwealth Local Government Good Practice Scheme
- Committee on Lesbian and Gay History (Washington, DC)
- Center for Local Government Innovation
- Church of the Living God International, Inc.
- Church of the Living God International, Inc. (various locations)
- Coleman Liau Grade Level (document readability)
- Clear Lake Gem and Mineral Society (Houston, TX)
- Guided Missile Light Cruiser, Nuclear Powered
- Cannon-Launched Guided Projectile
- Commentaria et Lexica Graeca in Papyris
Samples in periodicals archive:
I'M WRITING in response to the story which contained criticisms of a visit myself and a senior council officer made to Johannesburg, as part of the Commonwealth Local Government Forum (CLGF) Inclusive Cities Forum ("Taxpayers fork out for council officer's junket", November 4).
The Archbishop was in Aberdeen to address delegates at the Commonwealth Local Government Forum Conference.