Something like the Australian Commonwealth Grants Commission is what we need.
What does CGC stand for?
CGC stands for Commonwealth Grants Commission (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CGC
We have 297 other meanings of CGC in our Acronym Attic
- Coast Guard Cutter
- Colorado Gardener Certificate
- Columbia Genome Center (Columbia University; New York)
- Combat Gap Crosser
- Combinatorics, Geometry and Computation (educational program)
- Comics Guaranty Corporation (comic book grading service)
- Command Guidance Computer (NASA)
- Commission Géologique du Canada (Geological Survey of Canada)
- Common Ground Center (Vermont)
- Common Ground Community
- Communications Ground Control
- Community Gospel Church
- Community Government Council (Northern Territory, Australia)
- Compagnie Générale de Construction (French: General Construction Company)
- Compagnie Générale de Cosmétique (French: General Cosmetic Company)
- Compañia General de Combustibles (Spanish; Argentine oil company)
- Complementary Ground Component (Europe)
- Component Group Code
- Comprehensive Guidance and Counseling (Oregon Department of Education)
- Confédération Générale des Cadres (French labor union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1933 the Commonwealth Grants Commission (CGC) was established to rationalise the allocation of Commonwealth grants.
He stepped down from the Commonwealth Grants Commission in 1989 but tragedy disrupted his retirement a year later when his son, Francis, 17, was found dead in an interview room of an ACT police station.