Canberra: Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care.
What does CDHAC stand for?
CDHAC stands for Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care (Canberra, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cretin Derham Hall
- CTIC Device Hybrid
- Customer Data Hub (Oracle)
- California Dental Hygienists' Association (Glendale, CA)
- Canadian Dental Hygienists Association
- Capital District Health Authority
- Capital District Humane Association, Inc. (Mechanicville, NY)
- Center for Demography of Health and Aging
- Centre de Documentation Historique d'Algérie (French: Historical Documentation Center in Algeria)
- Connecticut Dental Hygienists' Association
- Center for Disaster and Humanitarian Assistance Medicine
- Canterbury District Health Board (UK)
- Consumer-Directed Health Benefit
- College of Dental Hygienists of British Columbia (Canada)
- Canadian Deputy High Commission (immigration; Lagos, Nigeria)
- Community Dental Health Certificate
- Community Dental Health Coordinator (American Dental Association)
- Community Development and Health Care Centre (Galachipa, Bangladesh)
- Consumer Directed Home Care (client directed service program)
- Consumer Driven Health Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specifically, the manual was designed to assist staff in aged care facilities to address the food and nutrition issues outlined in the Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care 'Standards and Guidelines for Residential Aged Care Services' (1998).
Australia: Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care.