But let's not forget the team won the Commonwealth Bank Trophy in Australia at the start of the year, then finished off our summer with an enthralling 4-3 win against the hugely talented Indians.
What does CBT stand for?
CBT stands for Commonwealth Bank Trophy (Australian netball)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBT
We have 219 other meanings of CBT in our Acronym Attic
- College Basketball Talk (National Broadcasting Company)
- Colorblindness, Tritan
- Columbia Basin Trust (British Columbia, Canada)
- Combating Terrorism (US DoD)
- Comic Book Archive (file extension)
- Coming Back Together
- Committee on Bible Translation (est. 1965)
- Common Battery Terminal (US DoD)
- Common Bridge Transporter
- Community Bank Technology (various companies)
- Community Based Treatment (various locations)
- Complete Binary Tree
- Component Based Technology
- Comptoir Belge de Télécommunications (French: Belgian Telecommunications Counter; Belgium)
- Compulsory Basic Training (motorcycles, UK)
- Compulsory Bike Test (motorcycle test in UK)
- Computer Based Test
- Computer Based Training
- Computer Based Training (US Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ashes losers lifted the Commonwealth Bank Trophy after sealing a 2-0 finals victory.
A winter of discontent Down Under blossomed into a glorious finale as England found their mojo to go on a four-game winning streak and claim the Commonwealth Bank Trophy.