What does CAPGAN stand for?
CAPGAN stands for Commonwealth Association of Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Council of Asia Pacific Furniture Associations
- Connecticut Association of Professional Financial Aid Administrators
- Child Accident Prevention Foundation of Southern Africa
- College of Alberta Professional Forest Technologists
- Car Allocation Policy Group (Canada)
- Center for Advanced Power Generation (Pennsylvania State University)
- Central Asia Partnership Group (est. 2003)
- Child and Adolescent Psychopathology (course name)
- Chronic Active Plasmacytic Gastritis
- Curb Agajanian Performance Group (auto racing)
- Charlottesville Area Planned Giving Council (Virginia)
- Capitol Government Employees Multi-Purpose Cooperative (Philippines)
- Citizens Against Private Government HOAS, Inc.
- Citizens of Arizona to Prevent Gun Violence (now Arizonans for Gun Safety; Glendale, AZ)
- California Association of Public Hospitals and Health Systems
- Center for Aging and Population Health (University of Pittsburgh)
- Child/Adolescent Partial Hospitalization (various locations)
- Colt Autoloading Pistol, Hammerless
- Committee on the Application of Polarized Headlights
- Culture and Art Publishing House (est. 1980; Beijing, China)