These days, no convocation on sustainability is complete without Ken Yeang, who popped up to deliver the keynote address at the recent Commonwealth Association of Architects triennial conference in Sri Lanka.
What does CAA stand for?
CAA stands for Commonwealth Association of Architects (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAA
We have 582 other meanings of CAA in our Acronym Attic
- Combating Autism Act of 2006
- Combined Arms Agency
- Combined Arms Army
- Combined Arms Assessment
- Command Arms Accessories (Ivyland, PA)
- Command Arrangement Agreements (US DoD)
- Commander, Atlantic Area Coast Guard
- Commission de l'Arc Atlantique (French: Atlantic Arc Commission)
- Commission for Academic Accreditation (United Arab Emirates)
- Committee on Academic Affairs (various universities)
- Communauté d'Agglomération d'Agen (French: Agglomeration Community of Agen; Agen, France)
- Communauté d'Agglomération de l'Artois (French: Agglomeration Community of Artois; Artois, France)
- Communication Achievement Award (Toastmasters)
- Communication Augmentatifs et Alternatifs (French: Augmentative and Alternative Communication; speech therapy)
- Community Action Agency
- Community Affirmative Action
- Community Aid Abroad
- Community Athletic Association
- Compagnie Africaine d'Aviation (French: African Aviation Company; Congo)
- Compagnie des Autocars de l'Anjou (French: Anjou Coach Company; Angers, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The eighth Commonwealth Association of Architects (CAA) International Student Design Competition was for a memorial commemorating a significant event.
Memory is the theme of the eighth student design competition organised by the Commonwealth Association of Architects, which will be judged in 2010.