The Commonwealth Agricultural Bureaux International (Cabi) says the Japanese jumping plant louse, or psyllid, which attaches itself to plants and sucks out their sap, is effective against Japanese knotweed in the Far East.
What does CABI stand for?
CABI stands for Commonwealth Agricultural Bureaux International (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CABI
We have 16 other meanings of CABI in our Acronym Attic
- Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health Services (Minnesota)
- Consumer Assessment of Behavioral Health Services
- California Birth Index
- Canadian Association of Business Incubation (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Cape Ann Business Incubator (Gloucester, MA)
- Carol Anderson by Invitation
- Central America Business Intelligence
- Centre for Agriculture and Biosciences International (UK)
- Collateral Assignment of Beneficial Interest (lending on an asset held in trust)
- Colorado Association of Business Intermediaries
- Canada Alberta Beef Industry Development Fund
- Cancer Bioinformatics Grid
- Cancer Biomedical Informatics Grid (National Cancer Institute website)
- Cognitive Analysis and Brain Imaging Lab (University of California, Davis)
- Canadian Aquatic Biomonitoring Network (Canada)
- Command Automated Budget Interactive Network
- Computer Applications in the Biosciences (journal)
- Center for Advancing Business through Information Technology
- Half Cat Half Rabbit
- Canadian Association of Black Journalists