The first choice is to leave the duty of supporting subordinate units with each Service, while the responsibility for common-user logistics (CUL), or the support of items or services used by more than one Service, is limited to preexisting agreements between the Services or coordinated by the COCOM's J4.
What does CUL stand for?
CUL stands for Common-User Logistics (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CUL
We have 43 other meanings of CUL in our Acronym Attic
- Call U Later
- Canadian Underwriters Laboratory
- Cardiac Ultrasound Laboratory
- Catch You Later (chat)
- Central University Libraries (Southern Methodist University; Texas)
- Clean Up Launceston (environmental organisation)
- Clinic Ultrasound Lab (Cleveland, OH)
- Colored United Links (business union; est. 1881)
- Columbus Urban League
- Common User Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
When theater Army combat service support is unavailable, the GSB is the primary common-user logistics provider for deployed Special Operations forces.
A lead service oversees common-user logistics functions.