The XML specification itself is published as a schema, which allows for validation of XML files within many common XML tools and frameworks.
What does CXE stand for?
CXE stands for Common XML (Extensible Markup Language) Envelope (computing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CXE
We have 3 other meanings of CXE in our Acronym Attic
- Certified User Experience Designer (Akendi; Canada)
- Coherent X-ray Diffraction
- Coherity XML Database (Coherity)
- Combined External Dummy (assembler language)
- Computed X-Ray Densitometry (osteoporosis screening technique)
- Consumer Experience Design
- Current XMT (Transmit) Descriptor Address Lower
- Current XMT (Transmit) Descriptor Address Upper
- Compound XML (extensible markup language) Document Editor
- Caudwell Xtreme Everest (expedition)
- Computer to External Environments Interface
- Canonical XML Encoding Rules
- Chemical Exchange Format
- Color Exchange Format
- Cisco Express Foundation for Account Managers
- Console Xine Front End
- Cisco Express Foundation for Field Engineers
- Cisco Express Foundation for Systems Engineers (certification course)
- Clustered Extended File System (SGI)
- Christian Xbox Gamers (gaming group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data will be integrated by Informatica across numerous sources and transformed to create a single master copy of the data in a common XML format.
The wrappers will share structures and components, such as support for sports and events data, so that developers can easily recognize the common XML tags and reuse pieces of software code.
Recognizing the value of a single, standardized data format for all electronic discovery processes, Autonomy ZANTAZ was a key driver within the EDRM Project in developing the agreed-upon common XML code, providing the initial technology foundation on which the standard could be built.
Using a common XML standard, FeedBurner has added support for the tickerization of financial feeds and podcasts and will look for references to stock ticker symbols and create the appropriate metadata elements for readers.
The solution takes advantage of the fact that both applications support a common XML format, COLLADA, for rendering 3D objects and motion.
ACORD maintains a common XML vocabulary of data and transaction types, enabling insurers to dramatically reduce the difficulty and expense of data interchange and system interoperability, and to significantly cut system integration costs.
Communicating Easily in Times of Need - WSDL Interface NC4's WSDL Interface within E Team allows application integration via common XML standard for data exchange.