PHILADELPHIA, June 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Health Canada, as well as all regulatory authorities who receive electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD) submissions for human therapeutics, is reporting problems with lack of compliance with the electronic format.
What does CTD stand for?
CTD stands for Common Technical Document
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CTD
We have 222 other meanings of CTD in our Acronym Attic
- Cold Temperature/Dry
- Collective Training Directorate (US Army Combined Arms Center-Training)
- Combat Tracker Dog
- Commander's Tactical Display
- Commercial Training Device
- Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged (Florida DOT)
- Commission Technique Départementale (French: Departmental Technical Committee)
- Common Tactical Database
- Common Tactical Dataset (GCCS)
- Common Tactical Display
- Communications and Technology Development Division (California Governor's Office of Emergency Services)
- Comparative Toxicogenomics Database
- Composite Technology Development, Inc. (Lafayette, CO)
- Concept and Technology Development
- Concept Technology Demonstration
- Conductivity, Temperature and Depth (salinity measurement)
- Conformance Test Document
- Connection Time Delay
- Connective Tissue Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile EMEA has also released answers supplied to the ICH within debates on important regulatory harmonisation questions, for instance on common technical documents for the registration of pharmaceuticals for human use--see http://www.
Mr Nasser said key issues to be discussed would include pharmaco-vigilance and economics, counterfeits, quality innovation, good manufacturing practices, including a common technical document, and electronic submission therapies.
Certainly ICH is taking on some of that already, in the form of the common technical document," Peterson said.
As a result of this decision, Osiris intendeds to promptly submit the full Common Technical Document to Swissmedic in the electronic or eCTD format to facilitate review.
Derycz notes that the FDA now requires all documentation linked with electronic submissions for drug approval to adhere to the electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD) format, an emerging global standard.
The ICH defined a process by which this standardization would occur, and in November 2000 the ICH Steering Committee met in San Diego, CA to ratify the guidelines describing the Common Technical Document for the Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (CTD).
The requirements for Electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD)-compliant submissions are unique and must be applied to documents that are constantly evolving.