The directorate General Taxation and Customs Union is managing the Common Communication Network and Common System Interface (CCN/CSI) project that supports a common, secure and reliable infrastructure interconnecting national Customs and Taxation administrations.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Common System Interface (Intel processor interconnect standard)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Systems Integrator (IBM)
- Commission on Systemic Interoperability (est. 2005)
- Committee for Skeptical Inquiry (Amherst, NY)
- Commodity Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Commodity Systems Inc. (Boca Raton, FL)
- Commodity Systems, Inc.
- Common Sense Initiative
- Common Service Interface (security; EU)
- Common Shared Infrastructure
- Common Software Interface
- Communication Sciences Institute
- Communications Solutions Incorporated
- Communications Systems International (various locations)
- Communications Systems, Inc. (various locations)
- Communications, Services and Infrastructure (industry)
- Communications-Computer Systems Integration
- Community of Independent States
- Community Service Initiative (various locations)
- Compact Source Iodide
- Companion of the Star of India
Samples in periodicals archive:
17, 2010 supports EU Common Communication Network and Common System Interface project PARIS -- The European Commission's Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union signed a [euro]29.
OPMA, an AMD-led standard, specifies a common system interface between a server platform and management subsystem.
PMC-Sierra's PL3 family is based on a common system interface to deliver a wide range of line interfaces including single channel OC-48, high-density dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, OC-12, OC-3, DS3, E3, J2 as well as channelized ATM, POS and DS3 (see Figure 3).
Common system interfaces, communications networks and operational procedures will link all of the facilities to support the FAA's En Route Air Traffic Control mission.
Common system interfaces, communications networks and operational procedures tie these facilities together to effectively support the FAA En Route Air Traffic Control mission.