To simplify this process, a task force of representatives from Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, truck manufacturers and automotive supplier companies developed a single, common reporting format that meets NAFTA, AALA and other regulatory requirements.
What does CRF stand for?
CRF stands for Common Reporting Format
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRF
We have 256 other meanings of CRF in our Acronym Attic
- Clube de Regatas Flamengo
- Clutter Reducing Feature
- Coal Research Forum
- Coefficient of Rolling Friction (tires)
- Coffee Research Foundation (Kenya)
- Collegiate Reformed Fellowship
- Colorado Reading First
- Combustion Research Facility (Sandia National Laboratories)
- Commercial Repair Facility
- Commit-Reconcile and Fences
- Common Resource Format (computing)
- Common Retirement Fund
- Communications Research Forum
- Community Radio Forum
- Community Recovery Program (Indonesia)
- Community Regeneration Fund (Scottish Executive, Scotland)
- Community Reinvestment Fund
- Community Request for Funds
- Community Resource File
- Compagnie en Robotique Française (French robotics company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 upgrade includes new tests for the most current arsenal of hacker artifice, enhancements to the graphical user interface (GUI) and the ability to export files in common reporting formats.
5 /PRNewswire/ -- Addressing an audience of over 1,000 automotive executives at the annual University of Michigan Management Briefing, Chrysler Vice President of Procurement and Supply and General Manager - Large Car Operations Tom Stallkamp announced that the AIAG/OEM Content Reporting Task Force has developed a common reporting format and implementation and training tools to help supplier companies cope with the impending vehicle content reporting rules imposed by the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and other government regulations.