The 30-page document, entitled "Standardized Interfaces for the Common Picture eXchange environment," is available for download at no charge from www.
What does CPXe stand for?
CPXe stands for Common Picture eXchange Environment (International Imaging Industry Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Close Proximity Trailer
- Coastal Pacific Xpress (Canada)
- Command Post Exercise
- Command Post/Paper Exercise
- Compare with X (6502 processor instruction)
- Complete Physical Examination (also seen as CPE)
- Complex Attack (weapons)
- Corel Painter X
- Culebra Puerto Rico (airport code)
- Chondrodysplasia Punctata 2, X-Linked Dominant
- Charles Pack Experimental Forest (Washington)
- Close Proximity Sound Index
- Cancer Protein Expression Laboratory (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Chondrodysplasia Punctata 1, X-Linked Recessive
- Club Pongiste Yvetotais (French: Yvetot Table Tennis Club; Yvetot, France)
- Committed Partners for Youth (Eugene, OR)
- Communist Party of Yugoslavia
- Community Partnership for Youth (Monterey, CA)
- Compare with Y (6502 processor instruction)
- Comptoir Papeterie Yvelines (French: Yvelines Desk Stationery; Yvelines, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PSN will work in concert with the Common Picture eXchange Environment specifications released in February, enabling participating businesses to quickly, easily and dynamically find and transact business with any photo Web service that supports the CPXe interoperability specifications.
The International Imaging Industry Association (I3A), the leading global association for the imaging industry, has published a new version of its Common Picture eXchange environment (CPXe) specifications, Version 2.
launched the Common Picture Exchange Environment (CPXe), which utilizes new Web services-based system architecture, interoperability specifications, and a new online directory of photo services--Picture Services Network (PSN).
Picture Services Network (PSN) Rendered Unnecessary I3A's Common Picture eXchange environment (CPXe) specification is easy for vendors to implement, enabling them to provide to their customers a seamless connection for cameras and other devices with imaging services.
formed a consortium to create and operate an online directory of digital photography services as part of the Common Picture exchange Environment (CPXe), an initiative designed to make printing digital images as convenient as using film.
The Directory Service is enabled by the Common Picture eXchange Environment (CPXe), developed by I3A.
The initiative, called the Common Picture eXchange Environment, or CPXe, is designed to make printing digital images as convenient for consumers as using film.