The objective of this study was to document the pharmacokinetics of tramadol and its active metabolite O-desmethyltramadol (M1) in common peafowl (Pavo cristatus).
What does CPEA stand for?
CPEA stands for Common Peafowl (bird species)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPEA
We have 25 other meanings of CPEA in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Professional Education Advancement (Australia)
- Centre Privé d'Études Agricoles (French: Private Agricultural Studies Center)
- Centre Psychothérapique pour Enfants et Adolescents (French: Psychotherapy Center for Children and Adolescents)
- Certificate of Practice in Estate Agency
- Certified Professional Environmental Auditor (BEAC)
- Child Protection Education of America, Inc.
- Christine Paquelet Edition Arts (French music publishing company)
- Christopher Place Employment Academy (Baltimore, MD)
- Civilian Personnel Evaluation Agency
- Collaborative Programs of Excellence in Autism
- Conseil de Partenariat Euro-Atlantique (French: Euro-Atlantic Partnership Council)
- Cremello Perlino Educational Association
- Criminal Procedure and Evidence Amendment Act (Zimbabwe)
- Centre for Participatory Education and Action for Community Empowerment (India)
- Centre Pilote d'Escalade et d'Alpinisme de Vaulx-en-Velin (French rock climbing club; Vaulx-en-Velin, France)
- Carl Philip Emmanuel Bach (classical composer)
- Central Physical Evaluation Board
- Cytoplasmic Polyadenylation Element Binding (RNA binding protein)
- Cumberland Plateau E-Business Village
- California Postsecondary Education Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscovy duck Cairina moschata Mallard Anas platyrhynchos Greater scaup Aythya marila Tufted duck Aythya fuligula Common merganser Mergus merganser Smew Mergus albellus Falconiformes Common buzzard Buteo buteo Rough-legged hawk Buteo lagopus Peregrine falcon Falco peregrinus Galliformes Common peafowl Pavo cristatus Domestic chicken Gallus gallus Charadriiformes (herring gull) Larus argentatus Strigiformes (eagle owl) Bubo bubo Passeriformes (Eurasian magpie) Pica pica All birds No.
Key words: captive, adult, hematology, plasma biochemical analysis, plasma protein electrophoresis, reference range, avian, Indian peafowl, Pavo cristatus Introduction The Indian peafowl (Pavo cristatus), also known as the blue or common peafowl, is a species found widely across the Indian subcontinent, south of the Himalayas, across Pakistan, east of the Indus river, and in Sri Lanka.