The wide common mode input range of the CLC031A translates into a broader choice of serial interface signaling options.
What does CMIR stand for?
CMIR stands for Common Mode Input Range
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMIR
We have 17 other meanings of CMIR in our Acronym Attic
- China Machinery Industrial Products Co., Ltd.
- Common Management Information Protocol Data Unit
- Common Management Information Protocol Machine
- Case Management, Information and Payrolling System
- Carter Maximum Incremental Reactivity
- Cell-Mediated Immune Response (immunology)
- Cellular, Molecular and Integrative Reproduction (National Institutes of Health)
- Center for Molecular Imaging Research
- Certified Manager of Investment Recovery
- Common Management Information Repository
- Currency and Monetary Instrument Report
- Customer Material Info Record (SAP)
- Central Military-Industrial Radio Laboratory (Gorky; now Nizhny Novgorod)
- Centro Meteo-Idrologico della Regione Liguria (Italian: Meteo-Hydrological Center of Liguria Region)
- Canadian Medication Incident Reporting and Prevention System
- Capacity Management Information System (software)
- Care Management Information System
- Case Management Information System
- Central Management Information System
- Certified Medical Insurance Specialist
Samples in periodicals archive:
In single-supply operation the amplifiers can directly interface to lower-supply ADCs while higher, dual-supply voltages can be used for industrial systems that require a wide common mode input range.
0 gigabits per second (Gbps), as well as the widest common mode input range available.
The input voltage range includes ground, and there is no phase reversal if common mode input range is exceeded.
EL9110 Key Features -- 150MHz bandwidth at -3dB -- CAT-5 compensation - 75 MHz @ 1000 feet - 125 MHz @ 500 feet -- 33mA no load supply current -- Differential input to +/-1V -- Common mode input range +/-4.
The devices also exhibit excellent CMRR and PSRR and their common mode input range includes the negative supply rail.
All have an input voltage range of 5V to 12V and have common mode input ranges that go below the lower rail.
Both families feature an input voltage range of up to 12V and have common mode input ranges that go below the lower rail.