Additionally, capabilities of the new common management information service element (CMISE)/ telecommunication management network (TMN) based element management system that will serve as a foundation for managing the optical network product line will also be displayed.
What does CMISE stand for?
CMISE stands for Common Management Information Service Element (OSI & X.710/ISO 9595)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CMISE
- Corporate Manufacturing Information System (HP)
- Cost Management Information System
- Counterdrug Management Information System.
- CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation) Mathematical and Information Services
- CUNA (Credit Union National Association) Mutual Insurance Society (Madison, WI)
- Customer Management Information Service
- School of Computing, Mathematical and Information Sciences (University of Brighton; UK)
- Common Management Information Service Element-User
- Common Management Information Service/Protocol
- Case Management and Information Services Branch (Hawaii Department of Health)
- Corps Military Intelligence Support Element
- Canadian Major Indoor Soccer League
- Central Massachusetts Internet Solution Provider
- County Medically Indigent Services Program (Sacramento, CA)
- Carnegie Mellon Institute for Survivable Systems (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Center for Multicultural/International Student Services (James Madison University; Harrisonburg, VA)
- Codling Moth Information Support System (agricultural research; Oregeon State University)
- Control and Memory Intensive Systems
- Coherent Moving Target Indicator
- Commercial Market Information Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
CMISE, or Common Management Information Service Element, has been specified by many carriers as the preferred protocol for SONET object-oriented network management.