They will also have access to the code from Microsoft's Shared Source Common Language Infrastructure (CLI) Implementation, a set of development tools, classes, and code samples for the .
What does CLI stand for?
CLI stands for Common Language Infrastructure (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CLI
We have 231 other meanings of CLI in our Acronym Attic
- Clutter Level Indicator
- Command Language Interpreter
- Command Line Injection
- Command Line Interface
- Command Line Interpreter
- Commerzleasing und Immobilien AG (Germany)
- Commission Locale d'Information (French: Local Information Commission)
- Commission Locale d'Insertion (French: Local Integration Committee)
- Committee for the Liberation of Iraq
- Common Language Identifier
- Common Language Interface
- Communication Line Interface
- Community Living, Inc. (St. Peters, MO)
- Compagnie Lebrun International (French shipping company)
- Comparison Labs, Incorporated
- Component Level Information
- Composite Leading Indicator (economics)
- Composite Lifting Index (NIOSH)
- Compression Labs Inc.
- computer ledger illustration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Microsoft also claimed yesterday the C Sharp programming language and Common Language Infrastructure (CLI) are available under Shared Source, but the specifications for these technologies are actually freely available separately, having been ratified as standards by the European Computer Manufacturers' Association (ECMA).
We describe and compare the major database-driven web-server programming techniques which are the basis of most commercial and organisational sites, including: Java Servlets, Java Platform Enterprise Edition, cgi-bin programming, C, C++, daemons, Perl, PHP, Python, Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft IIS, Active Server Pages (ASP) and the Common Language Infrastructure (CLI).
announced that it has submitted its initial draft of common language infrastructure (CLI) specifications for the OpenCable Application Platform (OCAP), the cable industry's software standard for deploying interactive services to Cable Television Laboratories Inc.
NET compatible implementation of the Common Language Infrastructure, as standardized in ECMA 335 / ISO 23271.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- Ecma International today announced the creation of a new task group (TG5) in the organization's programming language technical committee (TC39) to oversee development of a standard set of language extensions to create a binding between the ISO standard C++ programming language and Common Language Infrastructure (CLI).
NET platform and Common Language Infrastructure, between computing environments.
The Shared Source CLI source code implements the ECMA Common Language Infrastructure (CLI) and C# standards.