Besides linkages development and formation of common interest groups (CIGs), livelihood improvement trainings would also be imparted to the marginalized communities.
What does CIG stand for?
CIG stands for Common Interest Group (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIG
We have 133 other meanings of CIG in our Acronym Attic
- City Information Group (UK)
- Climate Impact Group
- Climate Impacts Group
- Colorado Interstate Gas (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Columbia Insurance Group
- Comitato Italiano Gas
- Commerce International Group Ltd.
- Commercial Insulating Glass (various locations)
- Commercial Insurance Group (various locations)
- Commonwealth Industrial Gases Ltd (Australia)
- Communauté Israélite de Genève
- Communications Infrastructure Group, LLC (Brookfield, CT)
- Communications Interface Group (US DoD)
- Community Investment Grant (various organizations)
- Community Involvement Group
- Community of International Gamers
- Compendium Insurance Group (Pty) Ltd.
- Complete Idiot's Guide
- Computational Infrastructure for Geodynamics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lustik has been an active member of WCET for three years, having previously served on the steering committee as the Wyoming State Representative and for the past three years as the co-chair of the Student Retention in Online Learning Common Interest Group.
We want it to help new common interest groups to establish themselves.
With Searchles video search, relevancy is also enhanced by analyzing several user-generated features: rating the videos, assigning relevant tag words, associating videos with common interest groups, and adding videos to a Searchles TV Channel.
She was chairman of the Coating and Graphic Arts division in 2000 and was instrumental in the division's reorganization from eleven committees to five common interest groups.
Other names: sections, divisions, national partners, branches, affiliates, area councils, and common interest groups.
And I cannot believe that our kids would opt to belong to a group of gangsters, where their very lives could be jeopardized, over membership in a common interest group that develops wholesome pride and self-esteem.
More information about WCET's institutional membership resources, services and common interest groups can be found on WCET's website, http://wcet.