; and the Distributed Common Ground System Squadrons at Beale AFB, Calif.
What does CGS stand for?
CGS stands for Common Ground System
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CGS
We have 297 other meanings of CGS in our Acronym Attic
- Commander General Staff
- Commercial Gateway Segment
- Commercial Generator Set
- Committee on Geological Sciences
- Common Gateway System
- Common Geopositioning Services (BAE Systems)
- Common Geospatial-Intelligence System
- Common Graphics System
- Common Ground Segment
- Common Ground Station
- Commonwealth Government Securities (Australia)
- Commonwealth Governor's School (Northern VA)
- Communications Gateway System
- Communications Ground Segment
- Community Girls School
- Community Grants Scheme (Australia)
- Compagnie Générale de Secours (French: General Relief Company)
- Comparative Genome Sequencing
- Comparative Grain Size
- Computer General Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington, July 9 (ANI): The Distributed Common Ground System, the US Army's 2.
Today, our system readily integrates into the Army's existing Universal Ground Control Station and Deployable Common Ground System command centers and ground troops in forward operating bases.
and allied Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) ground systems.
They will also be used within Air Operations Centers, Distributed Common Ground System facilities, and other command and control centers.
In Steven Zenishek and David Usechak's, "Net-Centric Warfare and its Impact on System-of-Systems," the authors describe the implementation of the Air Force Distributed Common Ground System Block 10.
2 Multi-Intelligence (Multi-INT) Core Upgrade for the Distributive Common Ground System (DCGS).
It uses Battle Management Command and Control, and consists of command centers, sensors, and systems like the Space Based Radar, Global Hawk, Predator, airborne AMTI/GMTI and C2, the Distributed Common Ground System, and our Air Operations Centers--all geared toward achieving the objectives of the joint battlefield commander.