BAE Systems also is the developer of SOCET GXP, a full-spectrum software application that supports geospatial analysis workflow from image analysis through rigorous photogrammetry, and the Common Geopositioning Services Program, a U.
What does CGS stand for?
CGS stands for Common Geopositioning Services (BAE Systems)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CGS
We have 297 other meanings of CGS in our Acronym Attic
- Combined Ground System
- Come Get Some (gaming clan)
- Comic Geek Speak (est. 2005)
- Command and General Staff College
- Command Generation System
- Commander General Staff
- Commercial Gateway Segment
- Commercial Generator Set
- Committee on Geological Sciences
- Common Gateway System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy's Common Geopositioning Services (CGS) targeting solution, and is compatible with an unequalled range of government and commercial image sources.
Navy's Common Geopositioning Services Project (CGSP).