LONGBOW LLC will also produce 18 Radar Electronic Units (REU), 14 Unmanned Aerial System Tactical Common Data Link Assembly (UTA) systems and spares to equip the U.
What does CDL stand for?
CDL stands for Common Data Link
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CDL
We have 268 other meanings of CDL in our Acronym Attic
- Coded Digital Locator (wireless communication)
- Collaborative Digital Library
- Collectif Démocratie et Libertés (French: Collective Democracy and Freedom)
- Collège du Léman (Swiss international boarding school; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Color Decision List (American Society of Cinematographers; video production)
- Colorado Department of Labor
- Comité de Développement Local (French: Local Development Committee)
- Comité Départemental de Libération (French: Departmental Committee of Liberation)
- Comma Delimited
- Commercial Driver's License
- Common Download (OpenCable interface)
- Community Development Lending (various organizations)
- Community Development Library (Bangladesh)
- Community Disaster Loan (US FEMA)
- Component Definition Language
- Comptoir des Lumières (French lighting company)
- Computer Description Language
- Computer Design Language
- Concepts, Doctrine, and Literature
- Configuration Data List
Samples in periodicals archive:
As well as discussing the current status of F-15 AESA retrofit programme, Arnie Victor will also be scrutinising the benefits of AESA with particular focus on: * Interoperability with other coalition AESA systems * Maintainability and sustainability * Through life reliability compared with previous generation mechanical radars * Building on AESA - Radar Common Data Link - a partnership which turns AESA systems into high-powered communication nodes.
There are at least 11 different common data link programs and three additional ones for the Marine Corps, he pointed out.
announced today the company's comprehensive Common Data Link (CDL) antenna family to support the military's growing need for mobile connectivity and data-sharing across platforms.
The Harris/Cubic solution integrates Cubic's Common Data Link (CDL) transceiver technology for receiving video from UAS platforms with the Harris Falcon III AN/PRC-117G open-standard wideband tactical radio.
It can also provide Apache and unmanned aircraft video to troops on the ground via the mini-tactical common data link.
Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS) and BAE SYSTEMS, representing a world partnership in the development of wideband Tactical Common Data Link (TCDL) solutions, recently announced the successful completion of a six-month prototype deployment of Ku-band TCDL equipment onboard the USS Constellation (CV-64) Battle Group.
The EMS Ku-band Common Data Link (CDL) antenna system for the MH-60R is suitable for a variety of platforms, providing extended range, high data rates and high reliability.