2 flying hours with 99 training sorties during the 4 FS Common Configuration Implementation Program (CCIP).
What does CCIP stand for?
CCIP stands for Common Configuration Implementation Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCIP
We have 43 other meanings of CCIP in our Acronym Attic
- Canada Career Information Partnership
- Canada Community Investment Plan
- Center for Children of Incarcerated Parents
- Centre for Critical Infrastructure Protection (New Zealand)
- Certified Cyber Intelligence Professional (McAfee)
- Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie de Paris (Paris Chamber of Commerce, France)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Professional
- Command Center Improvement Program
- Commander's Inspection Program
- Committee on Communications and Information Policy (IEEE)
- Component Commander's Issue Paper
- Congested Corridors Improvement Program
- Contamination Control Implementation Plan
- Continuously Computed Impact Point
- Contractor Controlled Insurance Policy
- Contractor Controlled Insurance Program
- Customs Code Implementing Provisions (EU)
- Colloquium on Current Issues in Programming Languages
- Carrier-Class Internet Protocol Network
- Clark County Indoor Play Park (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The modification programs include the Common Configuration Implementation Program, Falcon Structural Augmentation Roadmap, as well as full aircraft painting, unscheduled drop-in work, and Foreign Military Sales workloads.
1B Common Configuration Implementation Program (CCIP) -- and you have the most advanced aircraft systems available being flown by countries in this region," said Larson.
Air Force recently exercised a contract option associated with Phase III of the F-16 Common Configuration Implementation Program (CCIP) by awarding Lockheed Martin $26.
Worth, Texas, is being awarded a $58,087,460 modification to a firm-fixed-price contract to provide for the following in support of the Common Configuration Implementation Program (CCIP) for the F-16 aircraft: definitization of modification to 13 Modular Mission Computer (MMC)/Color Multi Function Display System (CMFDS) kits and 77 Color Programmable Display System line replaceable units (LRUs); acquisition of 79 Color Programmable Display System LRUs, 64 MMC/CMFDS kits for the F-16C aircraft, 15 MMC/CMFDS kits for the F-16D aircraft, and 25 Battery Charger Control Units; and upgrade of 6 MMC/CMFDS kits for the F-16C aircraft and conversion of six Upgraded Programmable Display Systems into Color Programmable Display Systems.
Air Force aircraft in the F-16 Common Configuration Implementation Program (CCIP) ahead of schedule.