Thanks to some meaty ETL (Extraction, Translation, and Loading) tools, SurvivalWare does the heavy lifting of getting data from disparate sources into a common chart of accounts.
What does CCoA stand for?
CCoA stands for Common Chart of Accounts
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCoA
We have 18 other meanings of CCoA in our Acronym Attic
- Cyber Control Order (US Air Force)
- Cytochrome C Oxidase
- Carbon Monoxide Complex of Eukaryotic Cytochrome C Oxidase
- Convolutional Curl Operation Perfectly-Matched Layer
- First Order Convolutional Curl Operation Perfectly-Matched Layer
- Nth Order Convolutional Curl Operation Perfectly-Matched Layer
- Contract Cost Overrun/Underrun (US DoD)
- California Commission On Aging
- Cambridge Council on Aging (Cambridge, MA)
- Colorado Commission on Aging
- Cougar Club of America (Mercury car enthusiasts club)
- Cranfield College of Aeronautics (UK)
- Credit Counselors of America (now Take Charge America)
- Cushman Club of America (Cushman motor scooter)
- Collaborative Course of Action Analysis
- Chief Controller of Accounts, Department of Commerce (Indiana)
- Conseil de Concertation des Organisations d'Appui aux Initiatives de Base (French)
- Centro Comunitario Oscar Arnulfo Romero (Spanish: Oscar Arnulfo Romero Community Center; Nicaragua)
- Coalition of Campus Organizations Addressing Rape
- Churches Creating Opportunities and Success (Bakersfield, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other suggestions included the following: * Accounting systems capable of calculating accurate charges to tenants for installation services * A common chart of accounts and methods of aggregating costs for the Uniformed Services and Defense agencies * Better cost and performance models to determine unit costs, to change service levels based on available funding, and to identify cost-effective best practices * Better managerial accounting skills within installation comptroller organizations in order to effectively perform cost and performance management Jointness, regionalization, competitive sourcing, and BRAC all offer opportunities to develop a base environment that supports twenty-first century warfighters.
Although many companies have a common chart of accounts for consolidated financial reporting purposes, determining the specific book income/loss that relates to the line item categories required on the proposed form would require analysis at the transaction level using the underlying general ledger transaction system.
All company data resides in the same database and shares a common chart of accounts -- eliminating temporary inaccuracies due to delays in system-wide reconciliation/updates and eliminating time and resource-intensive data replication.
Dealers' responsibilities include maintenance, automated reporting, participation in user groups, attendance at training meetings, use of common chart of accounts, Internet access, E-mail address and $50 monthly support fees.
The recently completed implementation moved Safeway from disparate reporting systems to a consolidated financial solution that allows the company to operate from a single source of data and common chart of accounts.
First Chicago NBD also replaced five general ledger systems with one from SAP, moving to a common chart of accounts that supports external regulatory reporting and controls.