Epstein also served as Chief of the Common Carrier Bureau at the Federal Communications Commission.
What does CCB stand for?
CCB stands for Common Carrier Bureau (FCC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCB
We have 392 other meanings of CCB in our Acronym Attic
- Columbus City Band
- Comal Community Band (New Braunfels, TX)
- Combat Command B
- Command & Control Boat
- Command Control Block (Microsoft Windows drivers)
- Commander Cody Band
- Commercial Crime Bureau (various locations)
- Commission Canadienne du Blé (French: Canadian Wheat Board)
- Commissions, Committees and Boards (California)
- Commodity Research Bureau
- Common Core Booster (Atlas V program)
- Communauté de Communes du Bavaisis (French: Community of Communes Bavais; Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France)
- Communauté de Communes du Beaunois (French: Community of Communes Beaunois; Loiret, France)
- Communauté de Communes du Brannais (French: Community of Communes Brann; Gironde, France)
- Communauté de Communes du Brantômois (French: Community of Communes Brantômois; Dordogne, France)
- Communauté de Communes du Canton de Blaye (French: Community of Municipalities of the Canton of Blaye; Blaye, France)
- Communicatieclub Bourgondië (Dutch: Burgundy Communications Club)
- Community Capital Bancshares, Inc. (Albany, GA)
- Community Centered Board (for developmental disabilities)
- Community Church of Boston (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FRS Director Lisa Lopinsky escorted Carol Mattey, deputy chief of the Common Carrier Bureau, to Central Texas Telephone Cooperative in Goldthwaite, Texas.
Competition and new technology have made numbers scarce, according to Yog Varma, deputy chief of the Common Carrier Bureau.
Verveer worked in the federal government as a trial attorney in the Antitrust Division, a supervisory attorney in the Federal Trade Commission's Bureau of Competition, and as the Chief of the Cable Bureau, the Broadcast Bureau, and the Common Carrier Bureau of the Federal Communications Commission.
View the FCC Handbook, which features information about the different bureaus, including the Wireless Telecommunication Bureau, Cable Services Bureau and the Common Carrier Bureau.
Pryor served as Deputy Chief of the Policy and Program Planning Division in the Common Carrier Bureau of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) where he supervised staff in all phases of rulemakings and adjudications, including guiding staff in developing legal and policy positions, and reviewing and editing Commission notices and orders.
Darby, Senior Fellow at the American Consumer Institute and former chief at the FCC's Common Carrier Bureau, "The undisputed facts in the record leave no doubt that the interests of consumers are clearly on the side of permitting and encouraging ISPs to engage in necessary and reasonable traffic management techniques.
Tritt as Chief of the Common Carrier Bureau and Mr.