[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The under-ride bar kit is used anytime the Rapidly Emplaced Bridge System (REBS) is transported on the Common Bridge Transporter (CBT) in convoys.
What does CBT stand for?
CBT stands for Common Bridge Transporter
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CBT
We have 219 other meanings of CBT in our Acronym Attic
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- College Basketball Talk (National Broadcasting Company)
- Colorblindness, Tritan
- Columbia Basin Trust (British Columbia, Canada)
- Combating Terrorism (US DoD)
- Comic Book Archive (file extension)
- Coming Back Together
- Committee on Bible Translation (est. 1965)
- Common Battery Terminal (US DoD)
- Commonwealth Bank Trophy (Australian netball)
- Community Bank Technology (various companies)
- Community Based Treatment (various locations)
- Complete Binary Tree
- Component Based Technology
- Comptoir Belge de Télécommunications (French: Belgian Telecommunications Counter; Belgium)
- Compulsory Basic Training (motorcycles, UK)
- Compulsory Bike Test (motorcycle test in UK)
- Computer Based Test
- Computer Based Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
First, the forward lateral movement of the bridge was tested by driving a 35-ton common bridge transporter truck across it, loaded with an MKII Bridge Erection Boat (BEB).
has integrated the REFORS system onto a Common Bridge Transporter (CBT).