Some of the contributors have been active in developing and promoting national and international standards and in defining the common body of knowledge that all professional emergency managers need to have.
What does CBK stand for?
CBK stands for Common Body of Knowledge
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBK
We have 36 other meanings of CBK in our Acronym Attic
- Centrum Badan Kosmicznych (Polish: Space Research Center)
- Centrum Beeldende Kunst (Dutch: Center for Visual Arts)
- Chibi'ko Fansub (anime website)
- Chouval Bwa Kiltirel (music organization; Martinique)
- Christiania Bank og Kreditkasse
- Clément Bec-Karkamaz (French graphic designer)
- Cold Blooded Killers (gaming clan)
- Colliers Bennett & Kahnweiler (Rosemont, IL)
- Commercial Bank of Kuwait
- Commerzbank AG
- Could/Can Be Cut (writer/editors annotation)
- Cambridge Beekeepers Association (England, UK)
- Cleveland Beekeepers Association (UK)
- Cornwall Beekeepers Association (UK)
- Common Body of Knowledge for Business (Association of Professionals in Business Management)
- Constraint Based Knowledge Brokers
- Carver Barracks Kart Club (UK)
- Chesapeake Bay Knife Club (est. 1982)
- Central Balkan Kalofer Ecotourism Association (Bulgaria)
- Centrum Beeldende Kunst Gelderland (Dutch: Center for the Arts Gelderland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is partly by the collection, analysis and reporting of statistical information that a common body of knowledge is built and solidified.
In essence, they acquire a common body of knowledge.
Option 1: Certification Examination--a written, practical examination in which the common body of knowledge validated to fulfill Standard I is applied to everyday teaching situations.
The first ten chapters correspond to the ten domains of the security Common Body of Knowledge that underlies the CISSP exam.
After documenting his work-based experience for four years and undergoing an audit of his expertise, Gary sat the rigorous six-hour CISSP exam that encompasses all major elements of the industry's recognised information system security Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
This dilemma points to the ongoing difficulty of a field that lacks agreement about a common body of knowledge and has no overseers in the form of professional bodies or governmental agencies to lead and regulate it.
The CMBA is the only professional certification designed to confirm an MBA's command of the common body of knowledge required across all accredited MBA programs.