1 standard and the Common Biometric Exchange File Format (CBEFF).
What does CBEFF stand for?
CBEFF stands for Common Biometric Exchange File Format
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CBEFF
- California Business for Education Excellence
- Center for Bilingual and ESL (English as a Second Language) Education (University of Texas at Arlington)
- China Beijing Equity Exchange
- China Britain Education Exchange (est. 2004; UK)
- Community Based Environmental Education
- Chesapeake Bay Environmental Effects Committee (Mid-Atlantic US)
- Canada Beef Export Federation
- Cell Biology Experiment Facility
- Center for Business and Economic Forecasting (Texas Christian University; Fort Worth, TX)
- Cooperative Bank Employees Federation (India)
- Common Biometric Exchange Formats Framework
- Ca2+-Binding Epidermal Growth Factor
- China Bio Energy Hldg.
- Community-Based Emergency Health (Australia)
- Chemical Biological Escape Hood Respirator (product by Survivair)
- Central Bucks East High School (Doylestown, PA, USA)
- Canadian Business English Institute
- Capacity Building for European Integration (Kosovo)
- Center for Biodefense and Emerging Infectious Diseases (University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston)
- Compendium of Basic Exercise Knowledge
Samples in periodicals archive:
In February 2001, the International Biometric Industry Association (IBIA) launched the Biometric Standards Registry for Common Biometric Exchange File Format (CBEFF) Unique Identifiers to streamline the development of biometric solutions.
XCBF builds on development from Common Biometric Exchange File Format (CBEFF), work of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), managed and maintained by the U.
The charter of the OASIS XCBF Technical Committee is to define a set of XML encodings for the Common Biometric Exchange File Format (CBEFF), which describes data elements necessary to support biometric technologies in a standard way.