the CH-47F helicopter delivers greater mission-critical capability for the warfighter with a newly designed, improved airframe, a Rockwell Collins Common Avionics Architecture System (CAAS) cockpit, and a BAE-designed Digital Advanced Flight Control System (DAFCS).
What does CAAS stand for?
CAAS stands for Common Avionics Architecture System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAAS
We have 94 other meanings of CAAS in our Acronym Attic
- Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore
- Classical Association of the Atlantic States (est. 1907)
- Classroom as a Service (trademark of VisiLearn, LLC)
- Combined Arms And Support
- Combined Artillery/Aviation Simulator
- Commercial Activity Automated System
- Commission on Accreditation of Ambulance Services
- Common Authentication and Authorization Service
- Common Aviation Architecture System (US DoD)
- Communications-as-a-Service (outsourcing model for enterprise communications)
- Community Accounting Aid Service
- Compute-as-a-Service (Verizon)
- Computer Apathy and Anxiety Scale
- Computer-Aided Assessment System
- Contract Advisory Assistance Services
- Contractor Advisory and Assistance Services
- Contractor Assistance and Advisory Service
- Crimeware as a Service (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army MH-60K special operations common avionics architecture system cockpit.
Telephonics Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Griffon Corporation (NYSE: GFF), announced today a contract award from The Boeing Company to deliver its Secure Digital Intercommunications (SDI) system as part of the Common Avionics Architecture System for the CH-47F Chinook Helicopter Modernization Program.